Monday, March 24, 2014

I Hate Milk!

Yes, it's true. I don't like milk.

Do you remember back when the cream and the milk came in the same container? I'm pretty sure the day Mom started buying milk without the cream was when it started my love/hate relationship with dairy products.

So now, the dilemma is what do you do if you don't like milk? If you don't drink it, what does one do to get the right amount of calcium? And, since Vitamin D is important to your bone health, milk is the primary everyday source to receive it.

You can take supplements and I do, especially since I'm in my "golden" years (weird when your hair is going silver!) where women face a serious breakdown in bone health. What I found is how many calcium supplements come in tablet & liqui-gels AND how many you have to take! Some require as many as 5 tablets daily! If you're comfy taking that many pills, then you'll be my hero...no way is 5 going down my throat every day for as long as necessary.

Beyond Osteo-fx

After being introduced to Youngevity 90 For Life, I looked into this product, Beyond Osteo-fx. It is a liquid so easy to take, and, also makes the absorption much higher. The absorption rate of tablets (not so much liqui-gels) is much lower, not to mention any additional fillers to keep the nutrition bound together.

As for price, Beyond Osteo-fx is actually reasonably priced compared to products available in your local nutrition retailer. Each container is a 30 day supply and has awesome nutritonal benefits; here are a few highlights:

Vitamin D   400 IU    100% Daily Value
Calcium    1200 mg  120%  "         "
Magnesium 300mg    75%  "         "

Some products have magnesium (good for overall healthy heart & brain) and others do not. What you choose is what you know about. I really hope I helped a bit figuring out what is available for your healthy bones!

Come visit us on FB at Live Healthy Live Wealthy! Post a comment here or there and all comments are welcome.

Peace Love and Abundance!




No comments:

Post a Comment